WORK WITH US!
US Tower is looking for Quality minded individuals to join our TEAM. Start your Career with us Today!
You may fill in this form and send it along with your cover letter and résumé to HR@ustower.com. Or print your form and bring it directly to the facility to which you’d like to apply.
This person is responsible for cleaning, prepping paint surface, and painting multiple US Tower Corp. products using industrial coatings and liquid paint application systems.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Select paint according to company requirements and match colors of paint following specified work orders and drawings.
• Mix paints to manufacturer’s specifications, then stir and thin the paints using mixers
• Remove grease, dirt, paint, or rust from surfaces in preparation for paint application, using abrasives, solvents, chemicals, washing tanks, or pressure washers
• Pour paint into spray guns and adjust nozzles and paint mixes for proper paint flow and coating thickness
• Monitor painting operations to identify flaws, such as blisters or streaks, and correct their causes. Sand, clean and touchup paint as required
• Dispose of hazardous waste in an appropriate manner through proper marking and storage techniques
• Disassemble, clean, and reassemble sprayers and power equipment, using solvents, wire brushes, and cloths for cleaning duties
• Spray prepared surfaces with specified amounts of primers and/or finish coatings
• A minimum of 1 year manufacturing/production painting experience; preferably 3+ years
• Strong mechanical and troubleshooting skills are desired
• Capable of performing duties without direct supervision
• Ideal candidate will be a self-starter, highly motivated, and a team player with excellent work ethic
• Ability to lift 50 pounds frequently and up to 75 pounds occasionally
• Ability to pass respirator testing requirements
• Ability to paint in different positions: bending, kneeling, crouching, etc.
• Ability to climb stairs and ladders
• Ability to work with arms above head
• Must be able to stand for a minimum of 8 hours per day
Not required but beneficial
• A minimum of 6 months manufacturing/production alodine (Chem Film) experience; preferably 1+ years
• Able to verify the quality of the alodine (Chem Film) processes performed
• Understand and follow all safety protocols in place Haz-Mat certifications a ++
• Ability to use proper PPE is a must as caution must be taken as the process will rely on strong acids and caustics.
• Knowledge of pumps, overhead hoists, heated tanks, as well as rectifiers a ++.
This position will initiate, and manage multiple programs concurrently. Serve as a liaison between customers and internal personnel in all aspects of projects. Plan project stages of the programs and assess business implications for each stage. Monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and on-time delivery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities List the requirements below that are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to successfully accomplish the essential duties of the job.
· Performs Demand Management including forecasting.
· Coordinates manufacturing priorities with Engineering and Production.
· Implements the activities required to achieve the schedule or projected customer delivery dates.
· Coordinate supplier (in conjunction with purchasing group) activities to support project plans.
· Maintains status on all production orders and provides that status to external and internal customers.
· Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
· Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work projects.
· Responsible for effectively managing all aspects of projects including multiple disciplines.
· Reviews data to determine material and labor requirements and prepares itemized lists.
· Computes cost factors and prepares estimates used for management purpose such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work, preparing bids, selecting vendors or subcontractors, and determining cost effectiveness.
· Conducts special studies to develop and establish standard hour and related cost data of effect cost reductions.
· Responsible for the timely allocation of human resources and equipment required by the project to assure project schedule and financial success.
· Ensure proper safety procedure is followed within the team environment.
· Assists in the development and maintenance of a business culture which supports the Company’s overall business objectives and goals by providing leadership in issues that involve “cost, quality, process, schedule and people”.
· Maintain clean work environment in full compliance with company, customer and government regulations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering or similar academic focus or equivalent in experience.
• Plus 5 years program manager experience, aerospace manufacturing environment preferred.
• Strong knowledge of various metals and their characteristics.
• Understand metal mechanic, welding, chemical processing, etc. as processes used on metals.
• Knowledge of tooling and labor hours, etc for manufacturing.
• Good understanding of total product life cycle: sales quotation, engineering/development, build/production, quality/certification/testing, delivery.
• Excellent understanding of product planning and scheduling and knowledge of ERP tool.
• Strong communication and negotiation acumen.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with staff in a group or individual level.
• Ability to perform basic arithmetic in all units of measurement in percent, fractions and decimals. Ability to apply concepts and interpret graphs and technical drawings.
• Ability to work well in a diverse and team environment.
• Requires basic computer skills.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Six Sigma – Green Belt, preferred.
Compensation: Competitive wage offered DOE. Employment type: full-time
Precision sheet metal programmer/developer/planner Minimum 5 years’ experience.
Must be able to route plan & develop flat pattern sheet metal parts. Must be proficient in the following software’s & familiar with the machines. Computer programs: AP100, SolidWorks, Fabriwin, Dr.ABE Blank and Bend, FabriBEND. Punch Machines: EMK3610NT servo drive Punch Turret, Laser Machine: Amada LC 4020 F1 NT Laser & Loader, FO-2015NT Laser, Brakes: HG1303 Brake press, RG-100,HFB 2204.
Our company is growing by leaps and bounds so lots of potential for promotion. Plus we have lots of automation so you use your brain not your back.
Operates a truck that transports products to and from specified destinations, primarily short haul (home at night) occasional long haul deliveries. Size of truck is less than 3 tons. Prepares, receives and provides appropriate documentation for the delivery or pick up of goods to ensure timely service. Loads, secures and unloads cargo. Maintains consistent contact with plant location to receive delivery or pick up instructions or to receive notice of changes in scheduled delivery or pick up. Maintains logs of travel and cargo according to federal and state regulations. May be responsible for vehicle maintenance and presentation. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines and procedures to perform the functions of the job. Must hold and maintain Class A Commercial Driver’s license and medical card to operate a truck.
Route Driver Tasks:
• Keep accurate, up-to-date records on trip sheets.
• Maintain professional relationships with existing and potential customers.
• Responsible for assigned pick-up and delivery routes.
• Comply with all applicable safety procedures related to driving and vehicle maintenance
Requirement of the position requires candidate has passed a 1-G Limited steel weld test. Must join, fabricate and repair metals and other materials by applying appropriate welding techniques. Must have general knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the field. Obtains and demonstrates general knowledge of the procedures, drawings, components and products manufactured.
Multiple positions available including Welder Level 1, Welder Level 2 and Welder Level 3. Position is determined using 1G, 2G, 3G and 4G skill demonstration. Please note if you have field experience with aluminum and / or stainless steel.
Must be able to read directions for work orders and follow oral instructions from Manager, Supervisor or Lead. Responsible for assembling parts, and sub-assemblies and mounting components onto a manufactured trailer chassis using a variety of hand and power tools. The assembler will be responsible for line equipment ensuring all equipment is operating properly. Assemble must monitor quality control in accordance with company policy and work procedures.
• 5 years of working experience in this field
• 2 year technical degree
• Proficient in electrical design, analysis and troubleshooting
• Alternating current and all types of power generation
• Low voltage DC current
• Experience with computer controls and IP based controllers
• Have experience with video surveillance systems and camera’s
• Some solar application experience including power budget analysis
• Trouble-shooting experience with electro mechanical devices
• Experience in the creation of technical manuals, schematics, system block diagrams and flowcharts
• Prior working experience in proposal development
• Working experience with international current and voltages
• Working knowledge of active and passive components including switches, connectors, cable and wire
• Some wireless communications including 900 MHz to 4.4 GHz
• Prior knowledge of SATCOM (commercial and/or military) is a plus
• Low power RF experience including frequency and budget allocation
• Working experience with PLC controllers
• Knowledge of small form factor power supplies
• Data acquisition knowledge a plus
• Experience in CAT5e and Fiber connections a must
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assists the Engineering department in all aspects of electrical matters on projects
• Miscellaneous duties as required
• Frequently required to lift up to 20 lbs; on occasion may require lifting up to 50lbs
• Exposure to shop environment
• Manual dexterity for computer input
• Visual acuity to be able to read computer printouts and correspondence
Description: This position requires a Structural Engineer with at least 5 years’ experience using such tools as SAP 2000 and Solid Works. Strong knowledge of FEA using steel and aluminum members required. Licensed in at least California and Kansas a plus. Provides structural calculations to the project lead for wind, snow, ice loading a must. Strong working knowledge of ASTM and AWS specifications/processes a must. Must have knowledge of ANSI/TIA-222G. This position requires a BSCE and a proven track record of success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluates mechanical and electro mechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer and materials.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops mechanical and electro mechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
- Maintains system and product data base by writing computer programs and entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Miscellaneous duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Average 3-5 years’ experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Analysis skills
- Design skills
- Experience presenting technical information
- Equipment maintenance
- Conceptual skills
- Quality focus
- General consulting skills
- Control engineering
- Production panning
- Technical zeal
- Job knowledge
- Solid Works experience a plus